- 2018 ASYAAF & Hidden Artist Festival
2018 ASYAAF & Hidden Artist Festival
● Opening hours : 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (last entry: 6 p.m.) ※ Closed on Mondays
● Part 1: July 24 to August 5
● Part 2: August 7 to 19
● Admission fee
- Adult: KRW 6,000 / Student (kindergarten and elementary to high school): KRW 4,000
● Discounts on admission
- Group tour (20 or more): KRW 1,000 per person
※ Those who fail to show the appropriate documents to verify their identity (student ID, etc.) in person will be required to pay the above amounts in addition to the discounted admission fees.
● ASYAAF official website: https://asyaaf.chosun.com/html2018/main_2018.jsp
In its 11th run this year, the 2018 ASYAAF (Asian Students and Youth Artists Art Festival) is co-hosted by Chosun Ilbo and the Seoul Design Foundation. Held at the DDP from July 24 through August 19, the 2018 ASYAAF will display the artworks of 4,000 young artists of Asian nationality under the age of 35. There will also be a “Hidden Artist” exhibition that features 100 artists aged 36 or over. This year, the upper age limit for Hidden Artist participants (50 years) has been eliminated, enabling artists of all ages to exhibit their works.
● Location : Museum B1~1fl. Design Pathway
현재 페이지에 대한 정보 만족도를 평가해 주세요! 의견을 수렴하여 빠른 시일 내에 반영하겠습니다.