- Test Operation of DDP Library
The DDP library communicates with citizens through design books
The DDP Library is a design library with essential books for designers, newly published design books, periodicals that provide the latest trends in design, and back issues of domestic design magazines.
Here, design professionals, as well as the general public, can read and use various publications and information about design any time.
● Library Use Guidelines
1. You can freely read books in the library, but please return the books you have read back to the book return box.
2. You cannot borrow or copy any books, and food is not allowed in the library.
3. If you disturb other users or do not follow the rules of the library, you may be restricted from using it.
4. Depending on the circumstances, the library may be temporarily closed, and the exact closing date will be announced.
● Library Use Guidelines/ Parking
1. How to use: Join the membership (at the first visit) → Keep your belongings in the locker → Enter the library
2. Parking: Refer to the DDP parking policy. (http://www.ddp.or.kr/page/104/detail?menuId=7)
● Collection: About 4,000 books on design arranged by subject
● Zone Composition
Photograph collection/ Documentary
Seoul/ Travel/ Theme
Design in general/ Graphic design/ Typography/ Editing Design/ Information Design/ Brand Design/ Illustration/ Package Design
Art in general/ Media art/ Artists and their works
Fashion brand/ Fashion trends of each time period
|New arrivals / DDP Collection|
|4||Industry||Design in general/ Product design/ Furniture design/ Transportation design/ Craft|
|Architecture/ Interior||Architecture in general/ Landscape design/ Public design/ Space design / Exhibition and display|
● Location: The DDP Library on the 3rd floor of the Salimteo
현재 페이지에 대한 정보 만족도를 평가해 주세요! 의견을 수렴하여 빠른 시일 내에 반영하겠습니다.