- Seoul Design Foundation ran K-fashion special booth zone at White Milano trade show to a great success
Seoul Design Foundation ran K-fashion special booth zone
at White Milano trade show to a great success
- SDF participated in the global fashion trade show via its international fashion exhibition support program
- Special booth zone, ‘KOREAN DESIGNERS in collaboration with WHITE MILANO', was visited by 1,000 buyers and over 300 business meetings were carried out on the site
□ Seoul Design Foundation (CEO Lee Geun) announced that from June 17 to June 19, it ran a special booth zone, KOREAN DESIGNERS in collaboration with WHITE MILANO', at the international contemporary fashion trade show, 18S/S WHITE MILANO as part of an effort to promote K-fashion.
○ ‘KOREAN DESIGNERS in collaboration with WHITE MILANO’ was set up in the White Milano venue, and had 13 booths for men's and women's wear and 7 for accessory brands. Participating brands showcased men's and women's wear, jewelry and other fashion accessories for the 2018 S/S season.
□ The special booth zone was visited by 1,000 international buyers, who showed a great interest in the latest in the Korean fashion. Over the 3 days, more than 300 meetings were conducted discussing orders in the accumulated value of 685,000 US dollar.
○ At this season's event, buyers from established departments in Europe, such as la Rinascente and Printemps, Japanese select shops BEAMS held meetings with Korean brands at the booth. Among the brands, D-ANTIDOTE and TIIKI, VIOLA.Y garnered particularly high interest.
○ The international media commented after visiting the booth, "Korean fashion is still quite new and unfamiliar in Italy but, after seeing it first hand, I could feel the experimental and powerful energy."
□ It's an unusual case for WHITE MILANO to run a special booth zone consisting of brands from a single country. The arrangement was made possible through 'International Fashion Exhibition Support Project', a program funded by Seoul Design Foundation and the City of Seoul. Aside from operating the booths, Seoul Design Foundation provided support with translators, and assistance with local marketing and PR.
□ 20 selected brands that took part in KOREAN DESIGNERS in collaboration with WHITE MILANO were: Soyoung Kim of 1L STUDIO, Hangeul Kwon of ABRAHAM K HANGUL, Yeongmin Kim of AMU, Layuhl Jang of ATMSTUDIO, Hana Lee of CONTEMPOH, Dongwook Jo of DOZOH, Hwansung Park of D-ANTIDOTE, Sukryul Noh of ENOEICI, Jihoon Choi of ETCH, Goyo Choi of GOYODA, Ohryun Jo of J’RIUM, Jaewoo Lee of JWL, Minjae Park of Keuni, Minjeong Lee of make:D, Nari Won of NALPROJECT, Boyoung Kim of SAINT LUXURE, Seongdong Lee of ul:kin, Viola Yoo of VIOLA.Y, Jiyoung Kim of UXION, Youngkyun Kim of TIIKI.
□ Ohryun Jo of J’RIUM who participated in the trade show said, "It was my first time taking part in such a big, international trade show as WHITE MILANO. It gave me a precious opportunity to have a face-to-face talk with potential buyers and fine-tune my plans and strategies to break into the occidental market."
□ WHITE MILANO was launched in 2000 as a small show showcasing women's wear brands, and has since grown into one of the most influential trade shows where you can see the latest in all areas of contemporary fashion. It is held 4 times a year, January and June for men's and women's wear, and February and September for women's wear.
(Inquiries: Fashionweek team 82-2-2088-3212)
현재 페이지에 대한 정보 만족도를 평가해 주세요! 의견을 수렴하여 빠른 시일 내에 반영하겠습니다.