- Notice on the Reopening of DDP Lounge 'D-SOOP'
- Registration Date
Temporary Closed: Until the Seoul Metropolitan Government gives a separate order
Notice on the Reopening of DDP Lounge 'D-SOOP'
The Citizens’ Lounge of Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), established under the concept “Seoul Design Forest,” is scheduled for reopening on July 22.All citizens are welcome to visit. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, please follow the guideline below:
- Location: 1F, DDP Design Lab
- Operation hours: 10:00 – 18:00. (Tuesday-Sunday) / Closed on Mondays
- Open to: Everyone, including citizens, expatriates and tourists
Library filled with Korean novels and design books
Indoor garden introducing plants that grow indoors
Lounge and Media Tree informing visitors of DDP and guidelines
※ Reopening of DDP Design Shops to be announced soon
3. Visitors Guidelines
- Please wear a mask to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- You may enter after a temperature check and hand disinfection.
- No more than 50 visitors may enter the premises at the same time.
- Consumption of food and beverages is prohibited in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. No food or beverages are allowed.
- Chairs must stay put where they are placed. Moving around objects is prohibited.
- Please stay 2 meters apart from others.
- Please comply with the COVID-19 guidelines for everyone’s safety.