Dongdaemun History & Culture Park, a place where the
history of Seoul and the dream of design are harmonized,
is a theme park of history and culture where you can
encounter the vivid history of Seoul City.
27 October, 2009
Seoul Seonggwak(Fortress Wall), Dongdaemun History Museum,
Dongdaemun Stadium Memorial, Design Gallery, Event Hall, Café,
Open Air Theater, Dongdaemun Relic Area.
- A gallery especially for design and design intelligence
- A space for design and culture activities and events open to citizens
- A test bed and pilot area for DDP programs and contens
- An exhibition hall for professional and amateur designers
- A comprehensive culture space for performance, events, education, etc.
- A place for all citizens remembering the Dongdaemun Stadium and those
who have the memory of the lives around it
- Museum of 2,778 pieces of 2,575 cases’ historic remains which had been
founded at the construction site of Dongdaemun History & Culture Park.
- Remains from various layers of culture from early Joseon Dynasty and
modern era are exhibited.
10:00 ~ 21:00 (Mon~ Sun)
(Closed on New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year’s Day, Chuseok
(Korean Thanksgiving Day)
Prior reservation required
Information Center +82-2-2266-7077
Park Management Office +82-2266-7088